Some of you may know that I have a mild form of epilepsy called petit mal. My mother called a while back to say she’d heard of this new drug that may be able to stop the ‘blackouts’ that I’ve been having for last 17 years.
- sleepiness or feeling tired
- difficulty coordinating muscles normally, (e.g., abnormal walk)
- aggression, anger, and irritability
- agitation, anxiety, and other mood changes
- decreased ability to cope with daily life events
- feeling depressed or worsening depression
- thoughts of suicide
Actually, these sound a little like the results of working in a 9-to-5 job in general! Maybe I should take the new stuff anyway, and a bucket of Prozac to cure all the side effects. I might rattle a bit at least I should have a smile on my face…even if it’s coupled with scary, glazed expression.
Incidentally, I have already written on my blog about curing my own epilepsy. Why not take a look?