OK, so yesterday I posted a link to Crusty Nomad’s Party Mix so still feeling musical I am posting another piece of wizardry. This time it’s a lot shorter clocking in at about 8 minutes and is for all you rock gods out there.
Again, this was something I did a while back and something really spooky happened when I was putting it together. It wasn’t until I’d almost finished the track that I realised that the three songs I’d decided to segue all had the word ‘teen’ or ‘teenage’ in them. How spooky is that? To finish I added the closing bars of two songs featuring New York in the title…don’t ask me why!
Here are the artists and songs I included in this mix:
- The Undertones – Teenage Kicks
- Wheatus – Teenage Dirtbag
- Nirvana – Smells like Teen Spirit
- Frank Sinatra – New York, New York
- Nasty Rox Inc. – Escape from New York